Easy Way to Make Blockchain NFTs and Semi FungibleTokens — No Coding
What are they good for?
*Update Receiptchain is now Ownerfy! The only app that allows you to mint NFTs from your phone.
Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) are great for representing things like titles, deeds, game items, and other tradable goods. An NFT represents a single item and the history of who traded that item is preserved on the blockchain. Fungible Tokens (ERC20s) are great for representing things like currency, stocks and tickets for your events, but what if you want to mix the two? Now you can with the ERC-1155 contract used on Ownerfy. With the ERC-1155 you can represent things like coupons and tickets where the meta data is the same for a large group, but you can also issue NFTs with a quantity of 1 and your NFT behaves like a traditional NFT.
Any tokens you create will always be traceable back to the creator address and no one can counterfeit or imitate them. Tokens take on the authority of the entity who creates them. Ownerfy holds a record and profile data of each creator so they may be verified more easily.
You can try this now (more detailed step by step below)
On Ownerfy you can make either kind of NFT on main-net Ethereum blockchain and have a convenient way to view, manage, and send them. You can also export you private key (and import into Metamask) to see your assets on any open marketplace like OpenSea or Rarible. From there you can set them for auction or any kind of sale. Any NFT you create on Ownerfy app is tied to your Ethereum address and once connected on one of those marketplaces all your NFTs will automatically be visible in your account.
How to create NFTs and Semi Fungible Tokens step by step
- Download the Owenrfy app. There are other apps and websites that allow you to make NFTs, but Ownerfy is currently the only iOS or Android app that allows you to create NFT tokens from your phone. It’s also easy, gives you access to your private keys so you completely own them, and is recognized by OpenSea so your assets will be visible in Ethereum wallets including Trust Wallet and Coinbase Wallet. Your created assets live permanently on the Ethereum blockchain and can be traded by any app that recognizes the official ERC-1155 standard.
- Use the left menu and make an account.
- Add about 0.02 Eth to your account. Get your public Eth address from the receive screen in app. You can send Eth from any Ethereum wallet to your account. We like Coinbase.
- Click the plus button on the market page or inventory:
4. Select an image to use. You can add more or adjust them later.
5. Select Digital Asset (NFT Tokens)
Enter your quantity:
For Semi Fungible Tokens set quantity to more than 1 for tickets coupons or fractional ownerfy. With quantities more than one it’s still easy to tell the origin of an NFT, but if it’s traded many times it’s more difficult to decipher the exact chain in between.
6. Click submit and if you have enough ETH you should get a confirmation message. You can also track your items in the history page. Each history item links to Etherscan where you can see it’s progress.
Your new NFT or Semi Fungible NFTs should appear on your inventory page
From here you can transfer, sell your view your item on OpenSea. NFTs for sale appear in the OpenSea market and in the Ownerfy app marketplace under digital assets. On the OpenSea page you can see things like ownership history and a list of current owners.
If you’d would like to manipulate your items from OpenSea on desktop your private key are available in the app under the settings page and can be imported into MetaMask or any other browser Ethereum wallet.
Enjoy your main chain Ethereum NFTs and Semi Fungible NFTs!
If you’re interested we can also set up airdrop codes or scannable QR airdrops for your NFTs. Contact us.